|VaporBox – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||Extra Whips|
The Hands Free Vapor Box is an excellent choice for anyone who wants and affordable and reliable vaporizer. This hands free model has ground glass technology implemented in both ends of the heating element and the hands free wand. The Deluxe hands free kit is the newest design by VaporStore, with an easy to use detachable wand that breaks down for easy cleaning and screen replacement. The heating element is 100% Ceramic which is now an industry standard, and is built to last a life time. Here at Vape World we love the box style vaporizers and this new design is a leap in the right direction.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your VaporBox
Experiment with your grind level to find your vapor sweet spot.
Always start low with temps when you’re experimenting, and then work you’re way up.
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: Grind consistency(all particles are the same size) grind level(coarse, medium, fine) amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when your experimenting, and then work your way up.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the VaporBox unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always unplug the vaporizer from the electrical outlet and allow to cool COMPLETELY before cleaning, 30 minutes should be sufficient.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer. )
The glass is easily cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a soft flexible brush for stubborn buildup. The hose can be soaked in warm soapy water until all buildup is dislodged.
Never bring liquids near the VaporBox; if you need to clean the unit itself, wipe down with a warm damp cloth.
More cleaning information is available on the ‘Cleaning’ tab.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the VaporBox vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||6.5in x 5.75in x 3.75in (16.5cm x 14.6cm x 9.5cm)|
|Package Dimensions||7.75in x 6.75in x 5.5in (19.7cm x 17.1cm x 14cm)|
|Product Weight||.5lbs (.22kg)|
|Package Weight||1.6lbs (.73kg)|
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds||Vapor Path||Steel(screen), Glass(wand, mouthpiece), silicone|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Whip|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Warranty||3 Year, Limited|
Included with Purchase:
- VaporBox Vaporizer
- Whip / Wand Assembly
- Glass Wand
- Whip Tubing
- Glass Mouthpiece
- User Manual
VaporBox User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your VaporBox
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece when the wand is on the heater. This could cause particles to travel onto the heater and ignite.
- Keep your wand and especially the screen clean. Inspect periodically to ensure that the screen is free of debris; if it isn’t, soak the end of the wand up to the screen(or the entire wand if you need to clean it). Also, with an empty wand, turn the unit on high, and pull very slowly through the whip. This should super-heat the screen, drying out any buildup. Repeat this for two or three draws. Once its heated through and dried out, blow forcefully through the mouthpiece and force out all the dry debris.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the VaporBox prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered buy the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Keeping your VaporBox clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance. Use Caution:Always unplug the VaporBox before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the VaporBox.
- The screen and wand will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly.
- To clean the hose, soak in warm soapy water and manipulate the hose if needed to dislodge any stubborn buildup. Rinse thoroughly twice and allow to air dry before use.
- The VaporBox body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the VaporBox before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the VaporBox.
- Emptying the wand immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
Need Assistance with your VaporBox?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The VaporBox is capable of temperatures that, at its lowest setting, will not vaporizer your blends, and at it highest setting, will DEFINITELY overheat your blends. Its vital that when you first use the VaporBox, you start with the temperature purposefully low, and increase it a few degrees at a time, providing 30 seconds for the VaporBox to adjust. Try it after each adjustment, until you reach your perfect vapor levels.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
VaporBox – 3 Year Warranty
The VaporBox has a three year warranty, and VaporStore.com is authorized to handle all warranty requests & service. If you have any warranty questions whatsoever, please let them know.
VaporStore 3 Year Warranty applies to heater failure only. Glassware and physical damage to box, are not covered under warranty. Heater core can be changed out by the end user.
**VaporStore 3-year warranty applies to heater failure only. Glassware and physical damage to box are not covered under warranty.