Summit by Vapium is a rugged, highly durable, portable vaporizer that is as powerful as it is easy to operate. With innovative technology, high-quality construction and materials and intuitive functionality crafted for on-the-go use, Summit refines industry standards of both utility and style.
See User Guide below for full usage information.
Summit Vaporizer Unboxing
Using Your Summit
While the heating chamber is warming up, the corresponding pre-set temperature LED will flash. The GO button will turn green after the heating chamber cycle time has elapsed, and a three quick vibration notification will be provided. It’s GO time!
In standby mode when the GO button is illuminated blue, just press the GO button one time and the Summit will vibrate, show the battery level and initiate warming of the heating chamber.
- The temperatures are as follows:
- Light Blue – 160°C (320°F)
- Blue – 170°C (338°F)
- Light Yellow – 180°C (356°F)
- Yellow – 190°C (374°F)
- Light Orange – 200°C (392°F)
- Orange – 210°C (410°F)
- Light Red – 220°C (428°F)
- Red – 230°C (446°F)
- 1 White LED: 5% battery
- 2 White LEDs: 15%
- 3 White LEDs: 50% battery
- 4 White LEDs: 75%+ battery
- Batter Indicator:
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Summit unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Summit with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
To replace the filter screen, place it on top of the heating chamber mouth and then use the filling end of the pick/packing tool tool to push it down to the bottom. Ensure it is securely pushed against the base of the heating chamber.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Much more detailed warranty information is available on the Warranty tab.
a unique serial number that can be checked online for authenticity. This will also provide information as to the manufacturing date.
If you have any other questions about the Summit vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||5in x 1in x 1.25in (12.7cm x 2.5cm x 3.1cm)|
|Package Dimensions||7.75in x 4.25in x 2.1in (19.7cm x 10.7cm x 5.3cm)|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Product Weight||.2 lb (3.2oz) (88g)|
|Package Weight||.71 lb (11.36oz) (322g)|
|Power Source||110v/220v Micro USB and Wall Charger|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Rechargeable|
|Warm-Up Time||45-60 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Summit User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Get the most out of your Summit:
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Summit prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Conduction vaporizers lose a few degrees of heat as you draw out your vapors; cigar-like puffs will allow the heater to stay at the proper temperature through out your session. Play with your draw rate and duration to see what effect this has on vapor quality.
Included with Summit Purchase:
- Summit vaporizer by Vapium
- Dry Bag
- 110v/220v Micro USB Power Adapter and Wall Charger
- Cleaning Kit with Cleaning Brush, Elongated Cleaning Brushes, Cleaning Wipes, Stir/Pick Tool, Cleaning Wipes, and Extra Screens
- Instruction Manual
Need Assistance with your Summit?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
The Spring Solar Charger
- 5000 mAh Battery Backup
- Charges via Direct Sunlight or Micro-USB
- Splash-Proof and Weather-Friendly
- 5 hours to fully charge via USB or 8 hours via direct Sunlight
Summit 1 Year Warranty
VAPIUM Inc. believes strongly in the quality of its products. We guarantee our products to be free of malfunction due to defect in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If such a defect is found, an exchange or repair to the device in question will be issued. We do not offer refunds on used products. All warranted items must have been purchased from our website (www.vapium.com), an authorized distributor (www.vapeworld.com), or an authorized retail location. In the event that servicing is required due to defect, please contact our support department for information on where to send your unit along with a copy of the sales receipt for warranty service.
If you need more information about Summit’s Warranty, please Contact us.