The PUFFiT 2 portable vaporizer features a lightweight and compact design for easy vaporization on-the-go. The PUFFiT 2 is now the smallest PUFFiT model; 20% smaller and has an improved 75% longer battery life than the original. It features a swappable battery and haptic feedback to indicate readiness.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your PUFFiT 2
Fill the heating chamber with your dried blends fairly tightly and fully. Insert the PUFFiT 2’s core into the shell and press down on on the top for a few seconds. It was vibrate to indicate that it is heating up, and then it will vibrate every few seconds to remind you that it is still heating. Once it reaches the temperature you set it at, it will vibrate 2 times to let you know it’s ready. Take a very slow, long draw, and wait a few seconds in-between draws.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and work your way up until you find the vapor sweet spot.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and play with the those variables until you find the vapor sweet spot.
The three main factors that will determine vapor quality are oven temperature, grind quality/consistency, and draw rate.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and play with the those three variables until you find the vapor sweet spot.
Start with just increasing the temps(gradually, and allowing the PUFFiT 30 seconds to adjust) and see if you find the thickness you are after.
Best practice is to always start with a low temperature, and gradually work your way up (allowing the PUFFiT 30 seconds each time to adjust) until you find your vapor sweet spot.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the PUFFiT 2 unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
For occasional chamber cleaning, A cotton swab with a little rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol works very well. DO NOT submerge the PUFFiT 2 vaporizer or place it under running water. NEVER use a knife or other hard sharp object as it can damage the heating chamber. We have created a video that walks you through the process step by step.
The PUFFiT vapor path requires a slightly more complicated cleaning process than most vapes, requiring a generic syringe to fully clean/flush the vapor path.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in to charge.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer. )
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the PUFFiT 2 vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||3.7in x 1.9in|
|Package Dimensions||5in x 3in x 3in (12.7cm x 7.62cm x 7.62cm)|
|Product Weight||.18lbs (.08kg)|
|Package Weight||1lbs (.45kg)|
|Battery Type||2200 mAh Li-Ion|
|Heating Element||Nickel Plated Copper Conduction Oven|
|Warm-Up Time||>30 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- PUFFiT 2 Vaporizer
- USB Charger
- Quick Charge Wall Charger
- Silicone Heat Shield
- Removable Stir Tool
- Concentrate Screen
- 4x Replacement Screens
- User Manual
PUFFiT 2 User Guides
- Coming Soon
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your PUFFiT 2
- Keep the crucible, upper screen, silicone tube and mouthpiece covers clean, they will experience the most buildup. Soak in isopropyl alcohol as needed. .
- Never soak the PUFFiT 2 in any liquid, for any reason whatsoever
- The PUFFiT 2 likes finely ground blends, so make sure that you grind is small and consistent (all particles are relatively the same size).
- Ensure that your are filling your chamber tightly and to the brim for the best results.
- Remove your vaporized blends from the heating chamber as soon as you can after they are depleted, this will cut down on buildup dramatically.
- Let your PUFFiT 2 cool down completely before performing any cleaning duties.
- The mouthpiece and heating chamber will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol until the buildup has dissolved will clean them perfectly. The PUFFiT comes with 4 screens, so while your soaking your dirty screen, you always have an extra ready to go.
- To clean the chamber, use a cotton swab that is SLIGHTLY damp with isopropyl alcohol. swirl in a circular motion until all debris and buildup is removed.
- DO NOT, under any circumstances, use anything metallic to clean or dislodge debris from inside the heating chamber. If you scratch the surface, that scratch will forever be a difficult area to clean. If you must use something to dislodge debris, use plastic. Soft plastic.
- The PUFFiT 2 body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Damp cotton and cloths should be sufficient to clean the unit itself, and if you have something that has become lodged in the grill, they can be removed carefully and cleaned with chenille sticks. Never bring liquids near the PUFFiT 2.
- Emptying the heating chamber/mouthpiece immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
- After cleaning always allow all parts to completely air dry before use.
Need Assistance with your PUFFiT 2?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Best practice with any blend, or with any new blend, is to start with the PUFFiT 2 set at a low temperature, and work your way up incrementally(allowing the PUFFiT 2 30 seconds to catch up) until you find your vapor sweet spot.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
PUFFiT 2 1-Year Warranty Info & Contact
All PUFFiT 2 warranty requests and service is being handled by VapeWorld.
The PUFFiT 2 vaporizer is covered by a 1 Year limited replacement warranty. The battery is covered by a 90 day limited warranty. You should register your PUFFiT 2 vaporizer soon after your purchase to ensure expedient Warranty claims.
Warranty is not transferable and does not apply to third party resellers such as eBay, Amazon, Rakuten etc. Customers who have purchased through Third Party resellers should resolve their warranty issues through their seller. A valid serial number and full warranty registration is required for warranty claim. Warranty only applies to units sold through Authorized PUFFiT 2 Vape distributors, such as VapeWorld.
Contact VapeWorld first for any questions about your PUFFiT 2.