|VB Palm 2.0 Vape Vitals|
|Charging Time||45 Minutes|
|Replacement Parts||Coming Soon|
The VB Palm 2.0 is one of the smallest vaporizers on the market. The Palm 2.0 uses a combination of radiant and convection heating, all in a package that is smaller than the palm of your hand. Squeeze the battery in, and the Palm heats up in a three seconds.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Palm 2.0
Charge your Palm 2.0 Batteries With the included AC adapter and ensure you have a full charge. Insert a battery into the Palm, positive side first.
Load your blends into the trench. The Palm 2.0 likes a medium to fine grind whose particles are larger than the holes in the mouthpiece screen.
Squeeze the battery in and begin using 3 seconds later. Do not pull too hard, but gently sip from the mouthpiece for best results
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Palm 2.0 unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always unplug the vaporizer from the electrical outlet and allow to cool COMPLETELY before cleaning, 30 minutes should be sufficient.
You can use a can of compressed air to spray in those places that are hard to reach. Also, you can use a simple cotton swab lightly moistened with Rubbing Alcohol. Lightly moisten the cotton swab while being careful not to over-moisten to avoid any liquid leeching into the unit and causing damage to the electronic parts. Be careful while using any liquids with your VB Vaporizer as any damage to electronic parts due to liquids will void any warranty on your product. Rub the lightly moistened cotton swab on any soiled areas to clean the device, this should help you clean your unit.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in to charge.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Pay close attention to the heating chamber, and if soiled, use a cotton swab that is lightly damp with isopropyl alcohol to clean. USE CAUTION! Do not allow any alcohol into the unit.
The screen above the heating chamber will take the most buildup. Check it often.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Palm 2.0 vaporizer, please contact us!
Vapor PathStainless steel, plastic
|Product Dimensions||1.13in x 1.38in x 1.13in (2.85cm x 3.5cm x 2.85cm)|
|Package Dimensions||5in x 4in x 1.15in (12.7cm x 10.2cm x 2.92cm)|
|Product Weight||.081lbs (0.08kg)|
|Package Weight||0.45lbs (0.04g)|
|Power Source||Li-Ion AA Battery|
|Charging Options||100v-240v AC charger (Included)|
|Heating Element||Stainless Steel Mesh Screen|
|Warm-Up Time||3 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Warranty||1 Year Ltd.|
Included with Purchase:
- Palm 2.0 Vaporizer
- AC Battery Charger
- 2x Palm AA Batteries
- Flavor Tip
- Clear/Unflavored Tip
- Scraper Brush
- 4mm Chenile Stick
- Palm Pamphlet
Palm 2.0 User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Palm 2.0
- In between cleanings, the screen inside the top cap might incur some buildup, causing it to be sticky. If you are having trouble removing the screen, its time to soak in warm water to loosen. Once free, soak the screen in isopropyl alcohol, and the plastic again in warm soapy water to remove any remaining buildup.
- Empty your used chamber as soon as possible after use, this will cut down on buildup.
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece. This could cause vapor particles to travel into areas they don’t belong.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Palm 2.0 prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much. Start with the Palm 2.0 half full, and adjust as needed.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However If you have a slow draw rate, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. A fast draw rate will give cooler temps, and a slower draw rate will give warmer temps.
Keeping your Palm 2.0 clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance.
- The screens will take most of the buildup. The included brush and chenille stick will clean them.
- To clean the screen further, Run a fully charged battery, with no blend in the unit. The screen will heat up and cook off any buildup that can then be brushed off.Never use liquids of any kind to clean the Palm 2.0.
- The Palm 2.0 body can be cleaned with a warm, barely damp cloth. Always remove the battery from the Palm 2.0 before cleaning, and allow it to cool down completely. Never bring liquids near the Palm 2.0!
- Emptying the heating chamber immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
Need Assistance with your Palm 2.0?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
the same blend from being in contact with the heating screen the entire time, and a faster draw rate will help lower the temperature slightly.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
1 Year Palm 2.0 Warranty Info
All Palm 2.0 warranty requests and service are handled by the manufacturer.
- Visit the MFR’s website and look for the Warranty section.
VB Palm 2.0 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
VB Palm 2.0 has a 1 Year Limited Product Warranty which covers your vaporizer against defects in manufacturing, parts and labor. If your VB breaks during warranty coverage, we will fix or replace it.
The Battery has a 90 Day Limited Warranty.
Receipt of purchase required.
-All Palm 2.0 warranty requests are service are handled by VB inc.
-“If your Palm 2.0 breaks during warranty coverage, we will fix or replace it.”
If you need more information about Palm 2.0’s Warranty, please contact us