|Life Saber – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||7th Floor LLC|
|Warranty||3 Years +|
Life Saber Vaporizer (LSV) is an economical, yet top performing desktop vaporizer from 7th Floor. Featuring the same superior craftsmanship found in the Life Saber, every Life Saber vaporizer is designed and assembled in the USA. Life Saber utilizes a high quality ceramic heating element and glass-on-glass components for optimal vapor production. Combine the LSV with its optional Water Adapter, and the ground glass vaporizing possibilities are endless.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Life Saber
Check the User Guide Tab on the Left for full instructions.
- Heater Cover=Borosilicate Glass
- Transfer wand=Borosilicate Glass
Note that chunkier pieces may need to be broken up when stirring to create more surface area, thus creating a denser vapor.
Fine grind will also work, but can clog up the screen if they are too fine; they will also require lower temperature settings due to the lower airflow that is a direct result of the more densely loaded particles. If the particles are finer than the holes in the screen, then they are too small.
- Turn the unit on, 1/3 of its possible rotation and allow to preheat for 90 seconds.
- The key to finding your sweet spot is to start low and gradually increase your temperature until you get the exact quality of vapors you are seeking.
- Load your blends into the wand, and insert it into the heater cover.
- Draw at a comfortable rate, and check for any visible vapors being created.
- If you see vapors at this point, you have lucked into the correct setting for your draw rate. (If, on the rare chance that you have over-heated your blends on this low setting, and are drawing at a rate you are comfortable with, we recommend staring on the lowest setting possible and beginning again.)
- If you don’t see any vapors, turn the knob SLIGHTLY, wait 30 seconds and try to draw again. Repeat this process until you have vapors forming.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Once you have your perfect setting, check your temperature adjustment knob indicator(small line on the face of the knob), and if it isn’t pointing up(12 o’clock), remove it by pulling it gently off its base, using care not to adjust the setting as you pull it off. Once removed, replace with the indicator pointing up, and again using caution to not adjust the setting as you reapply the knob to its post. Now when you turn your LSV on, you can know EXACTLY where to set knob.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the LSV unattended while powered on.
The SSV was designed to use a whip, and the LSV was created as a more adaptable vaporizer that is easily passed about in large groups. Its also has an optional adapter, so that you can bring the large amounts of heat directly to a water piece that uses either 18mm or 14mm ground glass.
The heating chamber area is slightly larger than the SSV(regardless of glass style on the SSV) and its also slightly closer to the heating element on the LSV, increasing the available heat and the variety of aromatic blends that you could use. The LSV was meant to bring the same amount of heat as the SSV, in a far more adaptable package.
- LSV Transfer Wands accept 14.8mm screens
- LSV Heater Covers accept 19mm screens
We have LSV replacement screens available.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
The design of the LSV is such that it rarely gets dirty! Its a very user-serviceable vaporizer, and can be dismantled easily for cleaning. If you use the optional water piece adapter, the LSV should stay completely clean. But if you need to clean the glass, a soak in isopropyl alcohol should remove any buildup; use a small soft brush if needed.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Life Saber vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||9in x 1.75in x 1.75in (22.9cm x 4.44cm x 4.44cm)|
|Package Dimensions||14in x 8in x 6in (35.6cm x 20.3cm x 15.2cm)|
|Product Weight||1.4lbs (.63kg)|
|Package Weight||2.56bs (1.15kg)|
|Vapor Path||Ceramic Heater, borosilicate glass|
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Glass Transfer Wand(Included); Whip, Water Piece Adapter, etc(Optional)|
|Country of Manufacture||China/USA|
|Warranty||3 Year (Extendable)|
Included with Purchase:
- 110v Life Saber Vaporizer
- Fully Padded Travel Bag
- Borosilicate Glass Transfer Wand
- Borosilicate Heater Cover
- User Guide
- Extra Screens
Life Saber Colors
The LSV comes in five colors, base aluminum(silver), black, blue, purple, and red.
Life Saber User Guide
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Life Saber Ground Glass Water Adapter
The (optional) LSV Water Adapter is a must have accessory. It opens the doors to so many alternate methods, so you can finally make the vaporizer adapt to your situation, not vice versa.
Once you remove the top cap of the LSV, the top of the heater cover is exposed. The outer portion of the heater cover is spherical ground glass, which mates perfectly with the water adapter. The inside of the heater cover tip is standard 18mm female ground glass.
Getting the Most Out of Your Life Saber
- Regardless of the current dial setting, The rate at which you draw will dictate the temp of the air flowing over your blends.
- At any given setting, the slower you draw, the warmer the air will be, and the faster you draw, the cooler it will be.
- On the flipside, drawing slowly could allow for air temps that are too high, causing overheating of your blend. A great rule of thumb is to start with low temps…find your personal and comfortable rate of draw, and slowly and incrementally increase the temperature until you have vapors.
- Stir between EACH draw. This will help break up your blend and expose more of it to the warm air.
- The indicator on the knob isn’t necessarily set to anything, but there is a way to make sure that setting it to 12 O’clock or North will be perfect every time. Once you have mastered the first bullet above, and have found the perfect temperature setting for your rate of draw:
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the LSV prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
- Remove the knob by pulling on it gently outward, until it releases from its post.
- Ensure that you do not change the setting as you remove the knob.
- Once removed, and with the dial still at your perfect setting, replace the knob with the indicator pointed upward to 12 Noon. That way, you always know exactly where to set it to when you turn it on.
- When you have friends over that have never used the LSV before, be sure to explain the process clearly to them, and let them watch you once. Careful explanation and demonstration will ensure an awesome experience for everyone.
- When you first turn on your LSV, turn it all the way on for two minutes, then to your personal setting. Getting the glass heater cover as hot as possible helps with temperature consistency.
The LSV is thoughtfully designed, part of which is being able to be cleaned easily.
- The heater cover and wand take most of the buildup, so when they get dirty, simply put in the dishwasher or soak in isopropyl alcohol until all of the buildup has dissolved.
- The hose can be rinsed with warm soapy water. Manipulate the hose as you go, dislodging any debris that is still adhered to the inside, paying particular attention to the end that fits in the wand. Rinse and repeat as needed.
- The LSV itself can be cleaned with a damp(not moist or wet!) cloth, and stubborn stains can be removed with a mild detergent, being careful to test an inconspicuous spot underneath the vaporizer beforehand.
Need Assistance with your Life Saber?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If you still do not have any vapors, please Contact us.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Life Saber 3 Year Warranty
7th Floor handles all warranty concerns for Life Saber Vaporizers:
1420 Aviation Way
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
- Toll Free: 1-866-835-6418
- Fax: 1-719-219-9729
- Email: email@example.com
When sending your LSV unit in for repair you will need to do the following:
-Remove the glass heater cover and knob. (This is done by gently twisting and pulling straight up)
-Clean the unit of all residue (if it is not cleaned there will be an additional $10 charge)
-Include: a note explaining the issue you are experiencing, your return name and address, and email address for confirmation of receipt.
Do not send any glass accessories with the unit, these will not be returned to you and you will be responsible for replacing them.
*This refers to the heater cover and knob only
7th Floor provides a FREE 3 year warranty on all electrical parts, and a 30 day warranty for all glass on the LSV unit*. To make a claim on the glass you must take a picture of the damaged piece and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If anything happens within the warranty period, you can send it in to 7th Floor and they will resolve the issue**.
In addition to our standard 3 year warranty, They now offer a 10 YEAR and LIFETIME warranty option for the LSV. These can be purchased when first ordering your vaporizer (extra benefits included). If you already own an LSV, you can still purchase the extended warranty. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It also does not cover malicious intent such as: driving a car over the unit or dropping the LSV from any significant height.
**7th Floor inspects all custom glass before shipping it to our customers, we understand that things can get broken in shipment, as long as we are contacted immediately after the damaged product is received we will solve any issues that arise to the best of our ability.
If you need more information about Life Saber’s Warranty, please Contact us