|HipVap vape – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||Hi-Spec Products, Inc.|
|Charging Time||<3 hours|
The HipVap Vaporizer is a multi-use vaporizer that fits right in the palm of your hand. It’s lightweight making it perfect for on-the-go use. It’s simple to use and delivers great quality vapor utilizing conduction style heating. This unit features an LED display and lets you know when it’s heating up, cooling down, ready to use and when the battery is low. The HipVap is perfect for anyone wanting a simple and pocketable vaporizer that can be used for your aromatic blends and concentrates.
See User Guides Tab below for full usage information.
Using Your HipVap
Cleaning & Maintenance
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your HipVap with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the HipVap vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||3.5in x 2.4in x 1in|
|Package Dimensions||5in x 4in x 6.5in|
|Charging Options||USB wall charger|
|Battery Type||2 x 1700 mAh, 3.7V lithium-ion batteries|
|Heating Element||Stainless Steel|
|Warm-Up Time||<60 seconds||Vapor Path||Anodized aluminum|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- HipVap Vaporizer
- 3 Interchangeable silicone mouthpieces
- 3 Stainless steel screens
- 2 glass concentrate jars
- 2 aroma-proof bags
- 10 cleaner tools
- 1 USB charger
- 1 Instruction Booklet
HipVap User Guide
- Coming Soon
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your HipVap
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Summit prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you inhale fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Need Assistance with your HipVap?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
- A consistent grind (all ground particles are of roughly the same size)
- A medium-level grind, as opposed to a fine grind. Think freshly cracked pepper, vs finely ground pepper. It is recommended to break your blends up by hand. Most grinders will create too fine a grind for the HipVap.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly. Don’t fill it past the top of the glass, and then lightly tamp it down to be level.
- Vary your draw rate: its possible you are inhaling too hard or too fast. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
The HipVap offers a 10 year year warranty. Hi-Spec Products, Inc. will handle all warranty requests and service for HipVap vaporizers and accessories.
They can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (720)-316-1960.