See User Guides Tab below for full usage information.
Get to Know the Haze
Using Your Haze Vaporizer
Haze Vaporizer Temperature Levels:
Level 1 – 365°F
Level 2 – 380°F
Level 3 – 390°F
Level 4 – 415°F
Cleaning & Maintenance
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Haze Vaporizer with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Always make sure to remove your batteries before cleaning. Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before re-inserting the batteries.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the Haze vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||3.13in x 3in x 1in|
|Charging Options||External Charger|
|Heating Element||Stainless Steel|
|Warm-Up Time||~2 Minutes||Vapor Path||Glass or Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Included with Purchase:
- 1 Haze Vaporizer
- 1 Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- 1 Glass Mouthpiece
- 2 All-purpose cans
- 2 Conduction Screens
- 2 Convection Screens
- 2 Haze Batteries
- 1 Wall Charger
- 1 Cleaning Tool
- 1 Material Tool
- 1 User Manual
Haze Vaporizer User Guides
Need Assistance with your Haze Vaporizer?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
- A consistent grind (all ground particles are of roughly the same size)
- A medium-level grind, as opposed to a fine grind. Think freshly cracked pepper, vs finely ground pepper. It is recommended to break your blends up by hand. Most grinders will create too fine a grind for the Haze Vaporizer .
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly. Don’t fill it past the top of the glass, and then lightly tamp it down to be level.
- Vary your draw rate: its possible you are inhaling too hard or too fast. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Haze Vaporizer Year Warranty Info
All Haze Technologies products and accessories are warrantied and serviced by Haze Technologies. Please contact us if you have an questions about your Haze Vaporizer warranty.
The Haze Vaporizer vaporizer features a ten year manufacturer’s warranty, restricted to normal use. Contact VapeWorld for more information on Haze Technologies products.
If you need more information, please Contact us