The Flowermate V5.0S excels in affordability, efficiency and ease of use. It continues to garner a large following due to outstanding performance and value.The V5.0S provides a pure and satisfying experience by combining an advanced conductive ceramic baking chamber and diffused airflow. Airflow has been increased through larger air jets and improved chamber screen design.
Pocket-friendly yet powerful, the V5.0S contains two high-capacity Li-ion batteries produced by top name manufacturers Samsung or LG; allowing for 2 to 3 hours of usage on a single charge.
The V5.0S employs three temperature settings, eliminating any chance of combustion and allowing greater control over.
With no unnecessary options or features and leaving little room for error, the Flowermate V5.0s makes a great choice for both rookie and seasoned enthusiasts alike.
While charging, the LED will be red. You will know when your V5.0S is low on battery because the LED light will flash red 4 times consecutively.
The V5.0S needs 4 to 4.5 hours to reach a full charge. You can tell this unit is fully charged when the LED light turns green.
1. Open slider at the bottom of the unit and remove mouthpiece from the storage compartment. Insert screen into ceramic heater chamber.
2. To turn unit on – rapidly press the power button five times, consecutively to power on/off. The LED light will flash blue to indicate power on.
1. Now that your unit is on and loaded, you want to activate the heating chamber to begin your 5 minute session.
2. Press and hold Power button for 3-5 seconds to activate heating chamber. The LED light will flash to indicate the device is heating.
3. Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to advance to the next temperature level. This device has three preset temperature settings to select from.
4. Let the device sit as it heats to desired temperature setting. When the device is ready to be used the LED light will stop flashing and become solid.
5. Once the LED is solid, Inhale slowly through mouthpiece and enjoy your material for a duration of 5 minutes before the auto-shutoff kicks in. To resume vaping simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate the device.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
Ceramic filter: Use a fine paperclip or pin and gently insert between the holes. Push through thoroughly to clear the airway then wipe clean with a lint free cloth.
Mouthpiece: Carefully remove glass mouthpiece from device, wash gently with warm water, rinse and air dry. For Stubborn stains, rub gently with a damp cotton swab.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||4.09″ H x 0.87″ D x 2.36″ W|
|Charging Options||AC/DC Adapter|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 2600mah Battery|
|Recharge Time||~ 4 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 30 Seconds|
|Heating Element||Ceramic||Vapor Path||Glass|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- 1x Flowermate V5.OS
- 1x Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Liquid/Concentrate Chamber
- 1x Stainless Steel Pod
- 2x Extra Screens
- AC/DC Adapter
Getting the Most Out of Your Flowermate V5.OS
- For best results, do not over-pack the ceramic heating chamber with your product. Over packing will cause constricted air flow and uneven vaping.
- After filling, use the packing tool to gently stir and aerate the product to ensure vapor is released. Always properly prepare the device before use to reduce blockage of the mouthpiece.
- Regulate airflow to the chamber using the slider at the bottom of the V5.0S.
Need Assistance with your Flowermate V5.OS?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The V5.0S comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defect and a 3 month warranty on the batteries.