|Arizer Air – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
See User Guides Tab below for full usage information.
Unboxing the Arizer Air
Using Your Arizer Air
Arizer Air Temperature Levels
Level 1 (Blue) – 170°C / 338°F
Level 2 (White) – 180°C / 356°F
Level 3 (Green) – 190°C / 374°F
Level 4 (Orange) – 200°C / 393°F
Level 5 (Red) – 210°C / 410°F
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Arizer Air with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the Arizer Air vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||4.8in x 1.14in|
|Charging Options||Power Adapter|
|Warm-Up Time||<2 Minutes||Vapor Path||Glass|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Included with Purchase:
- Arizer Air Vaporizer
- 1 x Arizer Air Portable Diffuser
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Glass Diffuser Stems
- 1 x Glass Aroma Dish
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Protective Silicone Skin
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
Arizer Air Colors
Available in black and silver.
Arizer Air User Guides
Need Assistance with your Arizer Air?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
- A consistent grind (all ground particles are of roughly the same size)
- A medium-level grind, as opposed to a fine grind. Think freshly cracked pepper, vs finely ground pepper. It is recommended to break your blends up by hand. Most grinders will create too fine a grind for the Arizer Air .
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly. Don’t fill it past the top of the glass, and then lightly tamp it down to be level.
- Vary your draw rate: its possible you are inhaling too hard or too fast. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Arizer Air Year Warranty Info
All Arizer products and accessories are warrantied and serviced by VapeWorld. Please contact us if you have an questions about your Arizer Air Warranty.
The Arizer Air vaporizer features a two year manufacturer’s warranty, restricted to normal use. Due to quality craftsmanship, the Air’s heating element is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and the lithium battery is covered by a one year warranty. Contact VapeWorld for all warranty requests and service for Arizer products.
If you need more information, please Contact us